Friday, October 29, 2010

Baby Shower the Second

Fire! Fire! Call the fireman!! Look what showed up at this baby shower. I carved a baby boy themed display for client Deborah. Complete with LEGO, a carved baby, ABC blocks and a squash firetruck!
**ALARM**ALARM**

I added two carved pumpkins as gifts; one for Deborah and one for the woman expecting. A swarm of pre teens gathered around the first pumpkin claiming it to be Justin Beiber. LOL. They looked at the second one and said it was Lady Gaga. Poor Lady Gaga, you dont look that bad! Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Kitchener / Waterloo, Ontario
I have been carving fruit in Kitchener, Ontario, for 5 years now and have done hundreds of exotic fruit platters. This is my portfolio following my life as a fruit carver. If you like what you see and are interested in having your own fruit platter, please contact me at tj.cushing@gmail.com. Thank you for browsing my blog and I hope you enjoy the photos.