Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Holidays

First off, Merry Christmas! I had the pleasure of driving up to Midland Ontario to attend family Christmas celebrations. So I brought some fruit. The sweet smell of the fruit and the savoury smell of basil and rosemary hit you as soon as you entered the room. I don't know about you but my mouth was drooling. Some relatives from England captured the carving on video camera. As soon as I receive a copy I will edit it and post it. Here are some photos of the platter.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Kitchener / Waterloo, Ontario
I have been carving fruit in Kitchener, Ontario, for 5 years now and have done hundreds of exotic fruit platters. This is my portfolio following my life as a fruit carver. If you like what you see and are interested in having your own fruit platter, please contact me at tj.cushing@gmail.com. Thank you for browsing my blog and I hope you enjoy the photos.