Friday, October 29, 2010

Lessons!

I have been teaching an intro to carving class every monday with a friend's mother. It's a great learning experience for me and for my student. I will be getting into more lessons hopefully for my mom and a group of her friends, then the public.

I just wanted to show what you would work towards on the first lesson. Starting with a basic crown, advanced crown and finally strawberry roses in a pineapple base. The second lesson is basic flower carving into melons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Kitchener / Waterloo, Ontario
I have been carving fruit in Kitchener, Ontario, for 5 years now and have done hundreds of exotic fruit platters. This is my portfolio following my life as a fruit carver. If you like what you see and are interested in having your own fruit platter, please contact me at tj.cushing@gmail.com. Thank you for browsing my blog and I hope you enjoy the photos.