Friday, December 25, 2009

No Days Off...

Ya it is Christmas Day, and ya, I am still working doing a blog update! Why, you may ask? Because I'm dedicated.

December 24th I did a small house party for clients Terry and Cindy. They requested a not so crazy intracate platter and I was more then happy to give them what they want, then again, it is their Fruit Expectations. It was fun waking up early and heading down to the Kitchener Market to buy the fruit fresh that morning. December 23rd at Bingemans I did a large fruit platter and had tons of fun making it. You will see why when you scroll down! Last but not least I found a photo that I didn't know I had but I decided to throw it in, its of three simple fruit carvings.

Merry Christmas to all and I hope Santa treated you good this year. Don't forget to send me an email and we will talk numbers if you want to spice up your New Years Eve Party!































































































































































HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Thomas Cushing Jr.!

1 comment:

  1. TJ that is the coolest! I love it lol.

    Hope you had a good Christmas handsome!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Kitchener / Waterloo, Ontario
I have been carving fruit in Kitchener, Ontario, for 5 years now and have done hundreds of exotic fruit platters. This is my portfolio following my life as a fruit carver. If you like what you see and are interested in having your own fruit platter, please contact me at tj.cushing@gmail.com. Thank you for browsing my blog and I hope you enjoy the photos.